Heart Reef Charm™, 18K Gold Heart & Necklace
Ships from 20th July, 2022
This unique charm is inspired by Heart Reef, a naturally formed coral reef in the shape of a heart which some call an island, at low tide.
Heart Reef is a living animal made up of coral billions of tiny polyps whose lives are threatened by rising water temperatures caused by Climate Change. Taking over 200 million years to form, this iconic Australian Island is a symbol of enduring love. See our blog 'Heart Reef, an iconic symbol of enduring love'.
- Heart Reef Charm™ & Necklace: Recycled 18ct Gold plated (1 micron)
- British E-coating for a brilliant finish, tarnish resistant
- Charm sizes: Grande - 20mm x 18mm x 2mm, Classic 15mm x 14.5mm x 2mm, Petite 10mm x 9.5mm x 2mm.
- Necklace length: 16 inches (38cm) extends to 17 inches (43cm), 18 inches (45cm)
- Shape naturally follows Heart Reef Island on the Great Barrier Reef
- Sustainably and ethically handmade
- Plants 10 trees recycling 480 lbs (220kgs) of CO2 for your life
- includes story card of Heart Reef, and 10 tree planting certificate
- Original Design, copyrighted by Bands of Courage, Design Application pending, Trademark pending
Your charm will hold its colors in water although it should not be exposed to perfumes, chemicals, cosmetics etc and not to be worn swimming in the sea.
Your order will be processed within 2 business days of receipt. Shipments are tracked and details for the delivery service you choose are shown on checkout. Conformations sent by email.
Planting Trees to highlight the WWF's Report published today that wildlife populations have dropped by 69% since 1970!