HEART ISLAND Dog Tags, 18k Gold Plated Turquoise Heart and Necklace
HEART ISLAND Dog Tags, 18K Gold Plated Turquoise Heart & Necklace
To introduce this this unique charm we are giving you a free 18K gold plated necklace. The charm is inspired by Heart Island, a naturally formed coral reef shaped like a heart located on Australia's Great Barrier Reef.
Heart Reef is a living animal, a reef, made up of trillions of tiny polyps whose lives are threatened by rising water temperatures caused by Climate Change. Taking over 200 million years to form, this iconic Australian reef is a symbol of enduring love. See our blog 'Heart Reef, an iconic symbol of enduring love'.
- Heart Reef Charm™ & Necklace: Recycled 18ct Gold plated (1 micron)
- Tarnish resistant
- Shape follows the coral outline of Heart Reef
- Natural Turquoise stone, cut by hand
- Sustainably and ethically sourced and handmade
- Plants 10 trees recycling 480 lbs (220kgs) of CO2 for your life
- includes story card of Heart Reef, and 10 tree planting certificate
- Original Design, copyrighted by Bands of Courage, Design Application pending, Trademark pending
- Charm size: 20mm x 12mm x 5mm
- Necklace length: 18 inches (46cm) extends to 20 inches (51cm), 18 inches (45cm)
10 trees planted & Gift Cards
The ring comes in a gift box and drawstring fabric pouch together with a planting certificate for your 10 trees. You can address your certificate personally (by hand). There is also a gift card on which you can write a personal message which tells you all about Heart Reef, the endangered animal who inspired your ring.
Your order will be processed within 2 business days of receipt. Shipments are tracked and details for the delivery service you choose are shown on checkout. Both Express and Standard shipping options are available.
Copyright & Registered Design
Original design is copyrighted by Bands of Courage and formally registered.
Your charm will hold its colors in water although it should not be exposed to perfumes, chemicals, cosmetics etc and not to be worn swimming in the sea.