Cuddling Love Hearts Necklace, 18K Gold Plated
To introduce this this unique charm we are giving you a free 18K gold plated necklace. The charm is inspired by Heart Island, a naturally formed coral reef shaped like a heart located on Australia's Great Barrier Reef.
Heart Island is a living reef, an animal, made up of trillions of tiny polyps whose lives are threatened by rising water temperatures caused by Climate Change. Taking over 200 million years to form, this iconic Australian reef is a symbol of enduring love. See our blog 'Heart Reef, an iconic symbol of enduring love'.
- Recycled 18ct Gold plated (1 micron)
- Tarnish resistant
- Interlocking hearts follow the coral outline of Heart Reef, there is no coral in this charm!
- Sustainably and ethically handmade
- Plants 10 trees recycling 480 lbs (220kgs) of CO2 for your life
- includes story card of Heart Reef, and 10 tree planting certificate
- Original Design, copyrighted by Bands of Courage, Design Application pending, Trademark pending
- Interlocking hearts: 18.5mm x 11.4mm x 2mm.
- Necklace length: 16 inches (38cm) extends to 17 inches (43cm), 18 inches (45cm)
Your charm will hold its colors in water although it should not be exposed to perfumes, chemicals, cosmetics etc and not to be worn swimming in the sea.
Your order will be processed within 2 business days of receipt. Shipments are tracked and details for the delivery service you choose are shown on checkout. Conformations sent by email.
We will be launching a new collection every month from July 2022. Subscribe to get a pre-launch preview. Join us on Instagram and we will plant a tree! Thank you for being here!