HEART ISLAND EARRINGS, 18k Gold Plated with Cubic ZirconiasRegular price $49.00 AUD Sale price $39.00 AUD
Heart Island Earrings, 18K Gold Plated with Cubic Zirconias
These unique earrings are inspired by Heart Island, a naturally formed coral reef in the shape of a heart located on Australia's Great Barrier Reef which surfaces as an island at low tide.
Heart Island is a living animal, a reef, made up of trillions of tiny polyps whose lives are threatened by rising water temperatures caused by Climate Change. Taking over 200 million years to form, this iconic Australian reef is a symbol of enduring love. See our blog 'Heart Reef, an iconic symbol of enduring love'.
- Recycled 18ct Gold plated (1 micron)
- Tarnish resistant
- Design inspired by Heart Island, there is no coral in this charm!
- Sustainably and ethically hand made
- Plants 10 trees recycling 480 lbs (220kgs) of CO2 for your life
- includes story card of Heart Reef, and 10 tree planting certificate
- Original Design, copyrighted by Bands of Courage, Design Application pending, Trademark pending
- Earring size: 6mm x 5.5mm x 1mm
Your charm will hold its colors in water although it should not be exposed to perfumes, chemicals, cosmetics etc and not to be worn swimming in the sea.
Your order will be processed within 2 business days of receipt. Shipments are tracked and details for the delivery service you choose are shown on checkout. Conformations sent by email.