Cuddling Love Hearts Necklace, 18K Gold Plated
To introduce this this unique charm we are giving you a free 18K gold plated bracelet. The charm is inspired by Heart Island, a naturally formed coral reef shaped like a heart located on Australia's Great Barrier Reef.
Heart Island is a living reef, an animal, made up of trillions of tiny polyps whose lives are threatened by rising water temperatures caused by Climate Change. Taking over 200 million years to form, this iconic Australian reef is a symbol of enduring love. See our blog 'Heart Reef, an iconic symbol of enduring love'.
- Recycled 18K Gold plated
- Tarnish resistant
- Interlocking love hearts follow the coral outline of Heart Reef, there is no coral in this charm!
- Sustainably and ethically handmade
- Plants 10 trees recycling 480 lbs (220kgs) of CO2 for your life
- includes story card of Heart Reef, and 10 tree planting certificate
- Original Design, copyrighted by Bands of Courage, Design Application pending, Trademark pending
- Interlocking hearts: 18.5mm x 11.4mm x 2mm.
- Bracelet length: 19cm
Your charm will hold its colors in water although it should not be exposed to perfumes, chemicals, cosmetics etc and not to be worn swimming in the sea.
Your order will be processed within 2 business days of receipt. Shipments are tracked and details for the delivery service you choose are shown on checkout. Conformations sent by email.
Just a huge thank you to everyone who has supported us in 2023 - thank you, thank you, thank you B x